The puzzles are made from thick, durable recycled board, which has a wipe-clean surface (very useful for sticky lttle fingers). Part of the challenge for very young children is simply working out which piece goes with which, and learning to fit the pieces together helps to encourage hand-eye co-ordination.
When the puzzles are completed, children can be encouraged to talk about the animals: what colour are they? Which one has a trunk? Which ones have stripes? Why does the monkey have a long tail? Which one has the biggest ears? Do they feel soft and furry or hard and scaley? What noises do they make? Children will love the bold, clear illustrations, and young toddlers will feel a real sense of achievement when they can put the puzzles together by themselves.
• 6 mini-puzzles in 1 box, depicting friendly jungle animals
• Each colourful puzzle has just 2 pieces
• Each puzzle approx 14cm x 14cm
• A perfect first puzzle for toddlers aged from 18 months
• Large, chunky puzzle pieces